|Job Ref:||204673717||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£28000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Powertrain / Emissions Project Engineer job vacancy. Automotive Engineer / Mechanical Engineer with a vehicle powertrain, engine or emissions background to undertake real driving emissions test in support of automotive / vehicle test and development programmes. Role is with a growing automotive / vehicle research, development and test company. |
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000 as a guideline dependent upon experience.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Salary range of between £28,000 - £38,000 (dependent upon experience and skills) plus pension, 27 days holiday entitlement and other benefits.
• Fantastic opportunity to join a growing vehicle engineering research, development and test business with world class facilities.
• The company is investing heavily in new facilities including the build of a new vehicle emissions laboratory.
The job will involve:
• To carry out real driving emissions tests in support of vehicle / automotive test and development programmes.
• You will liaise with customers, prepare & manage tests including performing test activities and producing follow up reports.
• Support the establishment of a test equipment installation workshop area as the company seek best practice on vehicle downtime, efficiency improvements, minimising customer costs.
This job will suit:
• Experience of delivering vehicle / automotive engineering programmes to cost, time and quality objectives.
• Specific experience of powertrain rig testing, vehicle testing - on road and dynamometers, emissions testing would be beneficial.
• You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC, HND or Degree) in an automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or similar discipline.
• You will need to hold a full driving license to be able to drive test routes.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull