|Job Ref:||204673592||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||King's Cross||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer|
Less than 10 minute walk from Kings Cross Station
£50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + pension + healthcare
A market leading globally recognized engineering consultancy based a short walk from Kings Cross Train Station are looking to add an Senior Mechanical design engineer to their existing, successful design team.
The day to day role would involve leading a small design team of around 6 engineers of a level between intermediate and junior. This company's core projects are in the commercial and healthcare sectors with some work also being done in residential. They can consider someone from a different background however this sector experience would be preferred.
The role would therefore cover carrying out designs with a hands on approach and also helping guide other engineers to carry out work to industry standards on time and within budget.
The company also provides Revit training as in the next 2 years they would like all their engineers to be able to work on the platform.
Ideally, you will have experience in the following areas:
- BSc / MSc in Mechanical Engineering (or related discipline)
- Strong background working within a UK Consultancy
- Essential skills within HVAC design
- Hevacomp and also IES would be preferred however can consider someone without IES experience and can be converted from another software i.e. TAS
- Responsibility of projects, including the production of detailed design and calculation.
- Someone with sound experience liaising and negotiating with client, architect and contractor.
- Engineering Chartership (or intention to gain)
This is an ever expanding business that works transparently and has connections with many large scale contractors meaning they always have work available.
They are looking to arrange interviews from October 7th any time after 12 so please do call (Apply online only) or send through CV to .
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.