|Job Ref:||204673580||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Accrington||Address:||Post Code:||BB5||Salary:||£26000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
We are recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a position within a Lancashire based manufacturer of mechanical components, sub systems and elastomers for a diverse range of industries.|
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance of a variety of equipment including polyurethane processing equipment. The main task for this role will be;
* Planned and corrective maintenance
* Responding to breakdowns and keeping downtime to a minimum
* Maintaining records for breakdowns and PPMs
The ideal candidate will have experience with;
* Fault finding and problem solving
* Reading engineering drawings, especially electrical and pneumatic
* Using ladder diagrams to find a fault when a PLC is involved in machinery control
You will have served a recognised apprenticeship and hold a minimum of a level 3 City & Guilds in an industrial electrical discipline as well as you 17th edition qualification.
The salary on offer for this position is to £26,000 pa + overtime and basic PPE and tools are required.
To apply for this position please contact Jonathan Greenhalgh at Employment Solutions (Apply online only)