|Job Ref:||204673559||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worthing||Address:||Post Code:||NR20||Salary:||£9 - £12/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Position: CNC Setter - Miller|
Location: Worthing, Brighton, Littlehampton, Shoreham-by-Sea, Lancing
Salary: £9 - £12 per hour.
Our client has been established for over 30 years. They are a sub-contract machine shop providing services to MOD, medical, oil & gas and automotive industries. They are able to provide a multi-disciplined manufacturing service for a variety of clients. They are a reputable company with a work hard play hard attitude. They are looking or an experienced setter with a milling background using Heidenhain and Fanuc controls. Working alongside 12 or so engineers on the shop floor, most of which have worked for the company between 10 and 20 years.
• Responsible for the setting of 3 machines each day using Heidenhain & Fanuc controls.
• Running machines.
• Working from drawings.
• Editing of programmes.
• Producing a wide range of precision engineered products for a diverse range of industries.
• Working as part of a skilled team of engineers on the shop floor.
• Able to understand Fanuc & Heidenhain programmes.
• Sound setting experience.
• Ability to self-inspect parts produced.
• Heidenhain experience.
• Fanuc experience an advantage.
• Experience and ability of editing programmes.
• Must be able to set without supervision