|Job Ref:||204673462||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Salary:||£34000 - £36000/annum depending on skills and experience||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
HV Electrical Engineer - Farnborough [ENG00001980] |
ENGIE-BMW Farnborough, GU14 0NG
ENGIE are recruiting for a HV Electrical Engineer to be based in Farnborough. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £34,000 - £36,000 per annum (depending on skills and experience). The role holder will report to the Service Manager.
BMW Farnborough is the Head office for BMW Group in the uk, site is made up of three building and two large multi storey carpark and car workshop. The 24/7 technical and fabric maintenance is provided by ENGIE. An objective set for the FM team is to deliver a 'Best in Class' service for the estate tenants borne from which a bespoke approach has been developed. Identification and improvement of key areas, including energy efficiency, critical environment management, engineer training and innovation have all contributed towards the FM model delivered today.
Main Responsibilities / Duties Include
- Complete all statutory and non-statutory PPM in accordance with annual PPM planners and task instruction sets.
- Ensure all site log books are kept up to date with the relevant information and certification.
- To identify maintenance needs and produce technical reports on equipment.
- To be available to respond & repair any reactive calls raised through the Service desk and provide relevant task information to the Facilities team to ensure all jobs are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and within the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- To read, understand and work to generic site PPM risk assessments and method statements (RAMS), completing any additional RAMS for any large works not covered or a point of work general risk assessments for smaller tasks.
- Complete all works to a high standard and to ENGIE's quality procedures.
- Supervise/escort subcontractors whilst on site ensuring they follow BMW security procedures, ensuring work to their RAMs and within Cofely safe working procedures.
- When requested, be available for emergency call-outs for the site and following a reasonable request, be available to work overtime to accommodate site requirements.
- The timely completion of all company forms and statutory documentation, including record keeping and technical reporting
- To comply with the requirements of the Company's Policies and Procedures
- Assist other members of the team where multi person tasks are required.
- To identify areas for energy saving, improvements across the site
- Wear company provided uniforms at all times and be of a smart and presentable appearance.
City & Guilds/ONC Electrical Installation/Maintenance or recognised equivalent qualification HV TRAINED
Qualified to ISS 17th Edition Regulations
City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Test
Inspection and Testing of electrical equipment (PAT testing) BS2377
Asbestos awareness (preferable but not essential)
IPAF Powered Access Licence (preferable but not essential)
PASMA (preferable but not essential)
First aid trained (preferable but not essential)
Be computer literate, including operation of Handheld PDA
Maintenance and repair of HVAC equipment
Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment (preferable but not essential)
Fault finding and diagnosis of HVAC equipment
Operation and interrogation of BMS
Understanding of fire protection systems
Knowledge in building fabric repairs
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers