|Job Ref:||204673452||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum Van||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Profile for job 00024004, Commercial Gas Engineer.|
Commercial Gas / Heating Engineer required for our client, a specialist in temporary heating solutions, based in Kent. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be providing installation, service and maintenance to temporary boilers / heating systems, varying from 500kw up to over 1000kw systems. The Heating Engineer will be required to cover London and the Home Counties as and when required.
The Gas / Heating Engineer will have proven experience working with commercial boilers and plant rooms, holding ACS Commercial Gas tickets.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Overview
* Providing service, maintenance and install to temporary boilers / heating systems
* Covering London and the Home Counties
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
* Hold valid, ACS Commercial Gas tickets / qualifications
* Oftec qualifications advantageous
* Previous experience working with temporary heating solutions advantageous, but not essential.
* Based in London or the Home Counties
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
* £30k - £38k DOE
* Company Van
* Ongoing training and development
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on (Apply online only)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn - Search Bennett & Game Recruitment.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy