|Job Ref:||204673446||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kingston upon Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
CE&I Package Manager |
Contract or Perm
Are you an ambitious, motivated and driven Package Manager with an CE&I background
Have you successfully and safely delivered projects to time, quality and budget from design phase through to operational handover?
If so, this could be the perfect next role for you.
To work closely with Project / Construction Manager, Sub-Contractors & Quality Assurance Team and be responsible for the co-ordination, supervision, site day to day activities, safe working practice and progress monitoring of sub-contractors.
- To co-ordinate closely with the project team, the activities of subcontractors under their control.
- To be able to monitor progress against the Project programme on a regular basis & assist with short-term & look ahead programs
- To obtain QA documentation & check for compliance against the Project procedures, specification & design.
- Ensure that all project safety requirements are met and adhered to & instigate improvements
- To be the point of contact for subcontractor site management and be involved with the subcontractor selection, procurement and design process
- Ability to troubleshooting Electrical installations through to the resolution of problems
- Work closely with the Logistics Manager to co-ordinate site activities
- Responsible for 11kV Switching (from the production of a Switching Plan through to actually carrying out the Switching Works)
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Must be an experienced SAP (Senior Authorized Person)
- To be site based at EWH
- Hands on, site based, Electrical Supervision and Management experience in the Industrial sector
- Experience in EfW projects
- Experience working with Drives and Motors
- Ability to Chair meetings relevant to Electrical works
- Experience in managing Subcontractor management and Subcontractor personnel
- Experience in manage a LOTO and/or Permitting system (including 690V and 400V Electrical switching and energisation as well as Hot-works & Confined Space permits)
Would you like training and exposure to other industries to further your career? If so, click 'apply` now or call Diane Jones at BPS World to be considered for this role