|Job Ref:||204673296||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Rugby||Address:||Post Code:||CV21||Salary:||£36000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Electrically qualified multi skilled Maintenance Engineer and Team Leader required to join a global logistics company based at a new large distribution centre for a well-known retail company in Northamptonshire. Seeking qualified multi skilled Maintenance Engineer and Team Leader desirably electrical biased to work on a continental shift pattern (days and nights).|
* Will suit electrically biased Maintenance Engineers / Team Leaders
* Applicants should ideally be ONC / HNC or equivalent and have proven industry experience in a logistics or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment
* C35,000 - 40,000 dependent on role and experience
* Pension scheme
* Child care vouchers
Skills & Experience Required:
* Required to work on a 12 hour continental shift pattern (days and nights).
* Mechanical and Electrical skills
* Reading Electrical schematics
* Maintain and repair on a variety of controls systems including Siemens S7, HMI's
* Conveying systems - Tote and Pallet conveyors
* Automatic Storage and Retrieval Systems - Crane Systems, Carousel Systems.
* Other associated Material Handling Equipment MHE systems; Goods lifts, Elevators, Stackers, Palletisers etc.
* Recognised apprenticeship in electrical or electronics engineering discipline.
* Recognised cross training from Electrical to Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum NVQ 3 / ONC / HNC level qualification in an appropriate engineering discipline.
* Qualified to IEE Wiring Regulations 16th Edition.
* Qualified to IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition.
* Health & Safety qualifications
* Other PLC and controls training courses
* Siemens S7 training
If you are a qualified experienced Maintenance Engineer / Team Leader looking for a new opportunity please email your CV to Wagstaff Recruitment. For further information on this position please contact Stuart Cooper at Wagstaff Recruitment directly.
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry, please visit our website to view current opportunities and review testimonials on our service.
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype