|Job Ref:||204673290||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chichester||Address:||Post Code:||PO19||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Car, Pension||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Job Title: Quality Manager|
Salary: £35k Basic + Benefits
Location: Portsmouth, Chichester, Littlehampton, Pagham, Bognor Regis
I am currently working with a client who is a leading designer and manufacture of piping systems for the Aerospace Industry sector.
Reporting into the Directors or the business, you will be responsible for ensuring the products are fit for purpose, consistent and meet internal and external requirements including meeting customer expectations whilst making sure the company is working as effectively as possible
The position is also directly responsible for the work of the Quality Engineer, Quality Technician, Senior Inspector and Tester.
* Manage the quality system : Implement and maintain company procedures to ensure compliance with national standards ISO 9000, AQAP, Def Stan 05/91, AS9100.
* Manage and maintain all quality and inspection functions and associated resources.
* Manage and maintain company audit programme and ensure communication and implementation of corrective actions.
* Manage, review and maintain calibration system.
* Implement and maintain 1st level quality procedures and documentation and liaise with customer on release.
* Review and release all products to customer requirements.
* Review purchase orders for quality requirements and accuracy and manage approved suppliers through supplier assurance function.
* Review of internal and supplier non-conformance and ensure communication and implementation of resulting preventative and corrective actions.
* Investigate customer returns/complaints and ensure communication of non-conformances and implementation of resulting corrective actions.
* Assist production/design in resolving documentation errors and anomalies.
* Monitor quality and company performance and report monthly at production meetings and annually to the directors of the company through the Management Review Report.
For more information, please contact Simon Cheung on (Apply online only) or email your CV on (url removed)