|Job Ref:||204673171||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£10.00 - £11.00/hour Bennefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Stores coordinator |
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful market leading engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their factory. They require a Stores coordinator to process parts coming in, help with ordering new parts, and distribute parts through the factory.
The candidate will be responsible for processing parts coming in, help with ordering new parts, and distribute parts through the factory.
We are looking for a Stores coordinator who ideally has the following skills:
* To despatch company goods to customers as per company policy and procedure and to carry out other stores duties.
* To pick, pack and despatch shipments to customers both for UK and export orders. This will include preparation of paperwork to support those deliveries, book transport and organise delivery slots where appropriate with our customers.
* Assist the Stores supervisor in other stores duties such as picking stock for production and processing received goods.
* Assist in inventory control and stock taking.
* Assist in preparing vehicles for despatch.
* To control packaging materials.
* Light assembly work.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* IT Literate with good communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
* The ability to work to deadlines.
* Full, clean driving licence.
* Experience of a similar despatch role.
* FLT licence preferred.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Karl Moon at: - (Apply online only).
Omega Selection Services, part of Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy