|Job Ref:||204673124||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||King's Lynn||Address:||Salary:||£25.00 - £30.00/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
* Document quality systems and programs in the areas of management responsibility, auditing, quality trends, quality costs, training, validation, design controls, purchasing controls, corrective and preventive actions
* Process control and customer complaints
* Calibration, documentation control, to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Support regulatory and agency inspections, audits, investigations, and inquiries regarding the control and assessment of product design and manufacturing quality
* Ensure that established procedures are followed and or revised accordingly. This will include assisting in developing and maintaining Validation Master Plans (VMPs), reviewing and approving validation protocols, and reviewing and approving validation final reports.
* Develop and implement Quality and compliance training programs for process and non-product software validation.
* Executing Internal/Supplier Audits as needed.
* Participates in plant CAPA activities, including analysis of data and trends in complaints, supplier quality, nonconforming material, training effectiveness, and root causes analysis. Coordinates implementation of corrective actions and preventive measures.
* Develop and establish statistical sampling plans for validation, incoming inspection, etc.
* Develop and execute training programs (GMP, validation, risk analysis)
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Ability to work independently and in team environment
* Ability to effectively communicate written and verbally
* Competence in the selection and use of Quality Engineering Tools and Techniques.
* Expert knowledge in the interpretation and application of relevant Domestic and International Regulations and Industry Standards (ISO, QSR, UL, CSA, VDE.)
* Certified Quality Engineering (CQE), Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) or Six Sigma Black Belt desired.
Pay Rate: £25.00 - £32.00 per hour on a Limited / Umbrella Basis (negotiation dependant on candidate experience)