|Job Ref:||204673069||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum Excellent Company Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
MOBILE ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN - HUDDERSFIELD AND SURROUNDING REGIONS - £25K-27K BASIC +- COMPANY VEHICLE - LEADING FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SERVICES COMPANY - ELECTRICAL INSPECTION & TEST - PROVIDING ELECTRICAL PREVENTATIVE AND SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE - FIXED WIRING TESTING - SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES - FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS - MUST BE ABLE TO PASS SECURITY CLEARANCE|
A leading professional services company who support schools with electrical maintenance and fixed electrical testing are looking for a mobile electrical technician to operate in and around the Huddersfield area. You will operate within agreed authorities and H&S standards with a clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery.
This unique opportunity gives an experienced electrical engineer who is credible, compliant and customer facing the opportunity to develop a long term career. This role is ideal for someone who holds a 2391, 2394/2395 qualification and 17th edition that is looking for a professional role which allows them to be more customer facing with a view to advancing their career and experience in the local region.
* A FIELD BASED MOBILE ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ROLE WORKING SPECIFICALLY IN SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES IN THE LOCAL REGION. THE ROLE WILL COMBINE BOTH PLANNED MAINTENANCE AND REACTIVE WORK PREDOMINATELY NORMAL HOURS MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
* Must ensure all site specific Health and Safety Management plans are adhered to within the Regional Contract and reviewed in accordance with the contract.
* Must ensure all site specific risk assessments are established and held in each specific site location
* Must ensure all Work Method Statements are completed.
* Must ensure all permit to work documentation is filled on site
* Must ensure all incidents are reported in accordance with the company reporting procedures and all incidents are investigated.
* Must ensure that you have received the appropriate training in HSE to ensure you are competent and able to perform your work safely.
* Must have 17th edition
* Must have a 2391 qualification or equivalent (2394/2395)
* Must have fixed wiring experience
* A current U.K. driving license.
Able to meet the required security vetting criteria for working in schools.
Job titles: electrical technician, electrical service engineer, electrical maintenance, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician,
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy