|Job Ref:||204673067||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romney Marsh||Address:||Post Code:||TN29||Salary:||£28.00 - £36.00/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
JOB TITLE: Mechanical Site Engineer (Nuclear)|
LOCATION: Dungeness Power Station
RATE: £28.00 - £36.00 (Ltd)
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers, delivering consulting, project delivery and O&M services to major blue-chip customers in nuclear, petro-chemical, Oil & Gas, marine market sectors etc. This organisation is one of the true leaders in the global heavy engineering sector, a true innovator and a trusted brand that enhances the credentials of any of its workers and employees.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Current UK security clearance at CTC or above, for access to a nuclear licenced site.
* Educated to HNC level (or equivalent) in relevant field.
* IOSH Managing Safely certification.
This position would suit a Mechanical biased experienced, motivated individual capable of working both as a team and autominously. The role will involve working with a team of engineers and technicians in the completion of cradle to grave installations and modifications to plant and systems. Such work may include/require the following:
* Basic project management skills - interfacing between cross-functional personnel.
* Engineering Change (EC) Production AV3 working to AV2.
* Site survey, identifying work scope.
* Specification production.
* Basic design & calculation.
* Production of basic technical drawings using CAD.
* Produce task documentation to include Method Statements, Risk Assessments &Test Procedures.
* Specify Work Order Cards using the Asset Management System
* Awareness of and adherence to customer procedures, safety rules, quality arrangements etc.
* Specify & source equipment and materials.
* Verification of other "Mechanical" documents.
* Prepare and carry out Pre - Job Briefs
* Oversee task implementation and address technical issues.
* Oversee testing & commissioning activities.
* Collate all task documentation and compile Lifetime Records Package.
* Fault finding.
* Additional roles e.g. Appointed Person (pressure test controller) & Radiation Protection Supervisor.
* Mentor to graduates
HOW TO APPLY:
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or e-mail your CV .
Rullion Engineering Ltd is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Should the above position not be right for you but you feel that your technical expertise fits with the above market sectors, please do contact us and one of our experienced consultants will be on hand to discuss in detail how we may be able to help