|Job Ref:||204673064||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tewkesbury||Address:||Post Code:||GL20||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Bennefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Quality Inspector |
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client, one the markets leading Valve manufacturing companies. They require a Quality Inspector to perform the inspection of the mechanical parts.
The candidate will be responsible for the final inspection of the completed products ranging in size. You will be communicating with various departments such as machinist, other quality engineers and engineering personnel etc. You will be working alongside one other Final inspection engineer.
We are looking for a Quality Inspector who ideally has the following skills.
* Experience in inspecting mechanical parts.
* Experience in goods in inspection.
* Experience in final inspection of large componentry.
* Experience in mechanical testing.
* Experience with CMM would be advantageous.
* Have experience in products that include machined componentry, tolerances, mechanical constructions, and computerised components.
* Must come from a mechanical and electrical quality inspection engineering background.
* Apprenticed trained candidates are desired but not essential.
The company have many desirable benefits, which include:-
* There is opportunity for career progression and training to further skills and potential.
* They are a multinational company with premises spread all around the world.
* They have lots of expansion plans, due to lots of business success. Creating many new vibrant opportunities within the company.
* They have a very welcoming culture throughout the company.
* The company is also very forward thinking and proactive with their operations, placing them strongly within their market.
For further details, please contact Karl Moon at: or (Apply online only).
Omega Selection Services, part of Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy