|Job Ref:||204672953||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£45000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Our client are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Principal Civil Engineer to join their busy Civils team on a permanent basis in their Northampton office.|
Their civils team has over 20 members working mainly on major private sector development and infrastructure schemes in all sectors and markets, including renewable energy, commercial / industrial, residential, education and tourism.
Key responsibilities / duties include:
* Project co-ordination of Major Infrastructure Schemes
* Financial budget control
* Management of Graduates and Technicians
* Design of effective, economic and sustainable infrastructure solutions
* Preparation of feasibility and strategy reports
* QA checks of design drawings and information
Capabilities and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be a positive and enthusiastic team player, who has a HND/HNC or equivalent in Civil Engineering and extensive experience of working in an Infrastructure Engineering role.
The ideal candidates must:
* Have experience of highway design and specification.
* Have experience in detailed drainage and attenuation design.
* Have experience in chairing client and consultation project meetings,
* Consultation, negotiations and meetings with Third Party Authorities.
* Have experience of construction contract and specification preparation.
* Ability to effectively manage resources.
* Have excellent communication and written skills with the ability to both compile and check reports.
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programmes.
* Experience and understanding of AutoCAD.
* BEng/MEng degree in Civil Engineering is desirable but not essential.
Our client offers a competitive salary and flexible benefits package, which includes contributory pension plan, discretionary bonus scheme and flexible benefits allowance