|Job Ref:||204672518||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dunmow||Address:||Post Code:||CM6||Salary:||£8.50 - £10/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
My well established engineering client based in Great Dunmow, Essex are currently looking for Welder/fabricator to join their team on a temporary - permanent basis. |
The role will entail welding stainless steel, aluminium and mild steel, the thicknesses for these sheets of metal will between 2mm - 3mm.
The candidate will have the following skills:
* NVQ or Diploma in Welding/Fabrication
* Previous Welding Experience
* Experience working with various thickness materials
* You will have your own transport due to where the company is based, will be willing to learn and must be a good timekeeper.
Advantages working with this company:
* Free parking on-site
* Overtime Available throughout the work
* Full Training provided
* Early Finish on Friday
* This will be working from 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday with overtime available through the week.
* £8.50ph - £10.00ph
If you are interested in the position please contact Jack or Luke at Prime Appointments
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful