|Job Ref:||204672460||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Hours: 8.00am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday|
Robert Heath Heating specialises in providing domestic and commercial gas heating installation, service and maintenance services to Social Housing, and is currently engaged in long term contracts with Housing Associations and Local Authorities, covering over 100,000 properties across the UK.
The service/ breakdown engineer will diagnose, repair and service gas central heating systems. Spending the entirety of the day out on the field, the engineer will be entitled to and responsible for a company van and personalising own van stock to ensure a high first time fix rate. Working in domestic property's you will also be required to work in a timely manner with good people skills and leaving the property in a clean state
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To carry out gas related activities in tenanted / Void properties.
2. Fault finding.
3. Working at heights.
4. Manual Handling.
5. Asbestos Awareness.
6. Working in confined spaces.
7. The role requires regular driving to various locations throughout the day.
8. To assist in the call out rota.
1. To maintain standard of dress that is appropriate to the role and in accordance with the organisation's dress policy.
2. To maintain confidentiality at all times and to ensure respect for, proper observance of and adherence to Robert Heath's confidentiality policy.
3. To take all reasonable care of the health and safety of her / himself and of other persons who may be affected by her / his acts or omissions.
4. To work at any other Robert Heath location as and when required.
5. To undertake any other duties which are consistent with the post