|Job Ref:||204672392||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Anders Elite are working on behalf of an extremely busy, multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental consultancy with offices around the country and abroad.|
Due to their expanding workload, the Infrastructure & Environment team is currently recruiting for an Engineer or Senior Engineer (Drainage) to strengthen their Civils Team in Manchester.
They provide sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, energy, and environmental markets.
The award winning Infrastructure Team is one of the UK's leading civil engineering consultancies, delivering high quality technical support to the public sector, banks, property, private equity and blue chip clients.
Based in their office in Manchester, the successful civil engineering candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate qualification and experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Educated to minimum HNC/HND or degree level in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent.
* Qualified as, or looking to progress Professional Qualification to Incorporated or Chartered Engineer status.
* Experience: Engineer qualification + 2years / Senior Engineer qualification + 6 years.
* Experienced in the preparation of Flood Risk Assessment to NPPF and Drainage Strategies.
* Experienced in the design and specification of below ground drainage and SUDs infrastructure.
* Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Micro Drainage including source control design.
* Experienced in liaison with external parties and other design team members.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prepare reports on technical matters.
* Experience of working within, project teams and where necessary supervising and mentoring junior staff.
* Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a competitive salary according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package