|Job Ref:||204672252||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£20 - £30/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Preetha Sampath is currently working with an industry leading Pharmaceutical organisation to recruit a Process Lead (Distribution/Warehouse Manager) to be based at their Manufacturing site in Cheshire on a contract basis, initially until March 2017.|
The role will involve supporting both business activities and project work to enable the changes to transition smoothly whilst ensuring SHE, GMP and Customer Service are maintained. You will be responsible for managing the performance & development of both the team and individuals.
This role will suit an individual who has a passion for continuous improvement and a detail for adherence to standards, and will provide the individual with an exciting opportunity to help deliver significant change to Macclesfield operations.
As a Process Lead, your responsibilities will include:
• Leadership and engagement - understand the big picture and connect individuals to it in a meaningful way
• People management - optimise performance outcomes of direct reports and ensure individuals understand the contribution they make
• Managing the process - ensure adherence to standards, understand customer requirements and manage escalations
• Managing team performance - being accountable for defining clear measures of performance and achieving agreed targets
• Compliance - monitor and maintain compliance to cGMP, SHE and SOX and business procedures.
• Continuous Improvement - work with the warehouse team, its suppliers and customers and deliver performance improvements.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Educated to GCSE Level C+ (English/Maths) or equivalent work experience
• GMP/GDP awareness/experience Desirable
• Supply Chain knowledge/experience
• Team Lead / Line Management experience
• Warehouse / Production experience
• Lean background
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG37135 in all correspondence