|Job Ref:||204672096||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Excellent benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Operations Manager (BMS)|
London & South East
An experienced Operations Manager / Project Team Leader is being sought to run a successful BMS team in the South East of the UK.
Established for over two decades this successful and innovative building controls specialist utilises the latest BMS technology and works with a number of the leading controls manufacturers (including Trend and Tridium). This company has a wealth of work in the UK and further afield and is currently involved in projects as far as West Africa.
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of projects located predominantly in London, the South East and the Home Counties. You will be tasked with overseeing a the London based project management, design and installation (including commissioning) teams. There is an element of business development to this position which will develop further as your experience in this area grows.
This is a highly client focused role and the successful applicant must be able to build a positive and professional rapport with clients whilst selling the benefits and value of the services on offer. You will need to be engaging but firm with your team to ensure that projects are delivered within budget and expected time frames. Experience of budget planning and high value project delivery is paramount in order to ensure company profitability is maximised.
This role will be 60-80% office based in Central London and 20-40% client facing.
The company is accredited to BS ISO 9001 Quality Management.
- Exceptional technical knowledge of BMS (Building Management Systems) and HVAC Engineering principles.
- Qualified or experience with Trend, Cylon or Siemens systems beneficial.
- Experience of key accounts management
- Experience of developing new business opportunities across existing and potential client base
- Able to build and successfully manage long-term client relationships
- Experience of the commercial management of projects
- Able to manage an engineering team to deliver projets to tight deadlines
- Able to motivate and inspire team
- Able to co-ordinate large group of stake holders involved in project deliverables
You will be hardworking and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. The successful applicant will have a "can do" attitude with exceptional customer care skills, taking pride in the quality of their work. Delivering service excellence is the key to this role.
- Salary highly competitive (based on experience)
- Company vehicle
- Excellent additional benefits