|Job Ref:||204671980||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£20280 - £21294/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Are you an experienced press setter / operator with milling machine experience looking to secure a permanent position within an established engineering company? |
Do you have experience working in a production or manufacturing facility?
If you're answering yes to these questions, then you may have just found the job and the company you've been looking for!
We are a market leader within our industry, seeking an experienced press setter / operator to join our skilled team of engineers.
The successful mechanical press setter / operator fitter will have the following duties:
- Working in accordance with the in house ISO 9001 QA system
- Carry out the setting & operating of Linear motor driven machines to produce finned tubes.
- Working as a part of the Elfin department team in fulfilling the job requirements.
- Completing and signing Works documentation for the completed tasks as instructed.
- Carry out general duties when required
- Look after the company's interests at all times.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all matters relating to company business
- Ensure that the company's procedures are followed at all times.
What's in it for you?
- A paid annual leave entitlement of 195 hours
- A sick/injury pay scheme (exclusive of SSP) on completion of six months service
- A Health Cash Plan
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme which they will join automatically after three months service.
- The starting salary for each candidate will be between £10 - £10.50 per hour.
- You will be working a 39 hour week:
7.30 am to 4.30 pm, Monday to Thursday with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break
7.30 am to 12.30pm Friday
If you have the drive to progress your career and assist with the growth of our company then we want to hear from you today and if successful we will call you directly within 7 days
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003