|Job Ref:||204671970||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rayleigh||Address:||Post Code:||SS6||Salary:||£20000 - £29000/annum benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Do you have an Electro-Mechanical engineering background and experience?|
Do you have experience of fault diagnosis on electronic components?
We have a current excellent permanent opportunity for an electro/mechanical engineer, who has some practical knowledge of electronics fault-finding, with a thriving company in the Rayleigh area.
* Competitive starting salary up to circa £29k (dependant on previous experience and skill level)
* 28 days Holiday starting entitlement (including bank holidays) increasing with length of service and with the opportunity to earn up to 4 extra holidays a year for full (sickness free) attendance.
* Normal 40 working hours per week: 08:00 to 16:30 Mon-Fri with half hour lunch break.
* Workplace Pension (up to 4% matched contribution) and death in service scheme.
* Full time, permanent role in an established and friendly technical team, within an established and thriving business.
* Fault finding and repair of equipment including:
* AC/DC Generators
* Starter motors
* Static inverters
* Aircraft window units
* Trash compactors
* Working effectively within a technical team, supporting colleagues and managers, and seeking assistance, when required.
* Ensuring work is carried out with the necessary considerations for relevant Health and Safety legislation, and the safety of yourself and others.
* Relevant Electrical and/or Mechanical qualification an advantage
* Proven Mechanical Engineering skills and experience
* Must have experience in electrics/electronics ideally including PCB fault finding techniques
* Happy and able to carry out manual and physical work
* Previous experience within the Aviation/Aerospace industry is preferred but not essential as candidates with electro-mechanical skillsets from other industries may be considered for cross training.
* Able to work in the South East Essex area on a permanent basis without restrictions.
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration by our Senior Consultant.
If you are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible because once the right candidate has been found the opportunity will be closed.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that if you apply for an opportunity through us your details will be handled sensitively. We will always discuss the specific role with selected candidates and current employers will not be contacted for a reference until a job offer has been made and the candidate has given their further permission for us to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you