|Job Ref:||204671960||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Snodland||Address:||Post Code:||ME6||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum Permanent Days role||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Job Overview: Further to a successful campaign of business growth, we are working closely with a successful & established injection moulding component manufacturer, to appoint a Material Development / Process Engineer. EXPIRES 21/10/16|
Role: The role of Material Development / Process Engineer requires a minimum of 1 years' experience working within a plastics moulding manufacturing environment. You must have a good understanding of the properties and characteristics of polymers relating to plastics processing, a reasonable understanding of Mixing, Extrusion and Injection Moulding processes and an ability to implement and drive continuous improvement activities relating to the development of materials and mixing processes. In addition you will have a good knowledge of British Standards compliance and testing requirements relating to the plastics processing sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and conscientious individual who is looking for an opportunity to further progress their career.
RESPONSIBILITES / EXPERIENCE:
• Responsible for the identification and implementation of cost reduction opportunities relating to the development of polymer material formulations, and mixing process improvement and support
• A good understanding of the properties and characteristics of polymers relating to plastics processing.
• A reasonable understanding of Mixing, Extrusion and Injection Moulding processes.
• An ability to implement and drive continuous improvement activities relating to the development of materials and mixing processes.
• Knowledge of British Standards compliance and testing requirements relating to the plastics processing sector.
• Good communication skills and the confidence to develop internal and external relationships.
Key Words: "Extrusion Moulding", "Injection Moulding", "Materials Development", "R&D Engineer", "Process Engineer", "Materials Development Engineer", "Materials Engineer", "Polymer Engineer", "Polymer Technologist", "Polymer Chemist"
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
LawsonKeys - 2015/ 2016 Recruitment Sponsor to PRW
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist - Plastics & Packaging
"LawsonKeys Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, LawsonKeys Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable".
LawsonKeys has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles