|Job Ref:||204671953||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St. Austell||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) - St Austell, Cornwall - Negotiable Salary + Overtime, 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday and Pension|
Due to expansion our client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their site based in St Austell, Cornwall. The successful Maintenance Engineer will have experience working within a production or manufacturing environment, working on maintenance and repairs of various equipment. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a successful company within a great team!
As the Maintenance Engineer your job will involve:
* Efficient maintenance and services of production machinery to reduce downtime
* Adhere to the scheduled maintenance of machinery set by the Engineering Department
* Communicating effectively with the engineering and production teams regarding current and previous breakdowns and issues
* All faults and issues must be recorded and logged correctly and communicated well
* Ensure all machinery and services are in good working order ready for production and any maintenance, informing production when work is complete
* If a major breakdown occurs, be available outside of working hours to assist in resolving the issue
* Meet monthly KPIs of minimum downtime consistently
* Ensure all work carried out complies with internal policies and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
* Electrical Engineer qualified to ONC standard or equivalent experience
* 15th, 16th or 17th Edition
* Will have had a previous job within a production or manufacturing environment
* Strong technical background
* Methodical approach, with strong fault-finding skills
* Ability to work in a pressurised environment
* Have good communication skills, both verbally and written
Previous Job Titles could be: Multi Skilled Engineers, Factory Technician
What are we offering?
* Negotiable Salary + Overtime
* 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
* Pension Scheme
* Excellent working environment
* Shift Pattern of 4 days working, 4 days off
Once your application has been received, this will be reviewed within 5 working days. If you have been shortlisted for the job, you will receive a call from one of our Resourcing Consultants who will want to discuss your job application in more detail. We will then proceed with the interview process.
If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail but you are not ready to apply, please ring our office number and ask to speak to Charlie or Gemma. They will be more than happy to talk your through the role and answer any questions you have.
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) - St Austell, Cornwall - Negotiable Salary + Overtime, 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday and Pension
If you have not heard back within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
In respect to the above role(s), James Wilcockson Associates Ltd (JWA) operates as an Employment Agency