|Job Ref:||204671914||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£36 - £38/hour £36.00 - £38.00 p/hr||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Our client is a leading automation & controls systems company that supports a number of utilities projects, current projects include legacy upgrades to clean and waste water sites. As a full solutions provider projects are through the full systems engineering lifecycle. The successful candidate will be part of a team delivering these projects to scope, time & cost.|
Key Responsibilities will include:-
• Upgrading of legacy PLC / SCADA / DCS systems.
• Coding instrumentation to new instruments.
• Developing and fault checking I/Os.
• The following would be of benefit to your application:-
• Clean and wastewater treatment (WWTW) projects.
• Current / recent Siemens S7 (Step7).
• Use of Siemens automation tools, i.e. Simatic / TIA.
• Experience of Rockwell PLCs.
• The role will be based at their Head Office with visits to sites in the North West as necessary.
• This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established engineering company. If of interest please get in touch