|Job Ref:||204671908||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£40000 - £48000/annum + excellent benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
We are currently seeking a Temporary Works Structural Engineer to work for our client based in Wembley, North London on a staff basis.|
They are a leading UK Contractor, specialising in Civil Engineering projects across a range of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Energy/Power, Retail and Residential. Past projects have included multi storey commercial office, Olympic Park Developments and the Elephant & Castle Regeneration buildings.
Reporting to the Design Team Leader and working closely with the Engineering Director and other team members, you will be responsible for leading a team in the production of complex temporary works designs within building and civil engineering disciplines.
Concerning analysis and design for a range of building structures, generally large scale facade retention & propping systems. You should be capable of design of RC & steel for temporary works for large scale buildings.
• Detailed complex engineering designs across a variety of projects
• Prepare technical Specifications and check work/specifications of others
• Lead a team, consisting of Design and Graduate Design Engineers
• Providing Technical leadership support to projects; undertake site visits for design reviews and client support
• Prepare technical proposals, bid proposals and additional fee proposals
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience. Ideally you will have around 4 to 6 years experience.
Benefits include an on-site gym, subsidised staff restaurant with free breakfasts available, pension and 24 days annual leave (excl. bank holidays)