|Job Ref:||204671861||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£29000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Role: Assembly and Test Technician |
Start Date: ASAP
My client who are a leading Manufacturer are currently looking for an experienced Assembly and Test Technician to join their team at their Tewkesbury site.
The role will be to carry out Assembly and Test tasks in A&T on Valves, Manifolds and Actuators
Requires skill to progress kit of parts through to final inspection in accordance with approved documentation.
Must have diagnostic skills and able to problem solve test failures/aftermarket products within the remit of A&T
* Cleaning new and aftermarket parts/assemblies ready for assembly
* Strip & re-build valves/manifolds for service
* Strip & re-build reworks for rectification
* Flow matching operations as applicable
* Wirelocking/Labeling/Finishing activities
* Set-up valves manifolds and actuators on manual and computerized test stands from set-up to final test.
* Assist all A&T, Engineering and external Depts. When necessary
* Responsible to train new starters and development of team members
* Works from approved documentation to include engineering drawings, worksheets, and other written instruction such as ATW,
* RTW, CMM,s, EEI's, EI's, EEP's, EP's.
* Accurately records data on operation sheets and log traceable parts where necessary
* Responsible for inspection of own work in line with Quality Audit
* Carry Out processes such as cleaning, strip, assembly and flow matching.
* Work in and maintain a clean work environment
* Assemble/Disassemble components using a range of hand tools, gauges and measuring equipment
* Quality - Adherence to all relevant quality standards
* For further details, please contact Scott at: - (Apply online only)
Omega Selection Services, part of Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy