|Job Ref:||204671743||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Post Code:||BT7||Salary:||£90000/annum 30% Bonus, Car, Pension (Up to 15%)||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Position: Regional Director - Water |
Salary: £90,000 plus 30% Bonus, Car/Allowance, Pension (up to 15%) & Benefits
Location: Northern Ireland
Our client provides water and wastewater management services throughout the UK and Ireland. They specialise in delivering integrated sustainable solutions that range from drinking water supply management and wastewater treatment, to bespoke design solutions for commerce and industry.
As water and wastewater experts, they understand how to manage the water cycle and can meet the challenges associated with providing water and treating wastewater. With access to an unrivalled global portfolio of cutting-edge efficient and sustainable technologies, when it comes to wastewater, no other company in the world can match their depth of resources or capability.
They provide wastewater and sludge disposal service in Northern Ireland and an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regional Director to join the Leadership Team for their water business. Your principle responsibilities will be to:
* Provide input to the Water Business Plan and strategies
* Ensure a safe and efficient operation of the service contracts
* High level stakeholder management.
* Lead and motivate teams to deliver the Business Plan targets
* Budgetary responsibilities Opex and Mid-Life Capex ~£20m per year
* Take line management responsibility for the operational team delivering the asset management, operation, maintenance and engineering services
* Ensure that they comply with all contractual and commercial requirements of their contracts and service agreements.
* Develop and implement innovative solutions to operational performance and asset reliability risks and opportunities.
* Manage present and future asset investment management cycles, programme delivery, and forward maintenance planning.
* Development and implementation of the Asset Management Strategy and Capital Investment Profile.
* Work with regulatory bodies and client teams to interpret industry standards and influence future strategy and outcomes.
* Development of standards, implementation of the project delivery programmes and associated Safety, Environmental and Quality systems, reviews and service solutions to support the performance and profitable growth of the business.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
* Senior Management experience in a related area with an ability to operate complex multi-sites in wastewater and sludge treatment.
* Previous budgetary responsibility of a similar size
* A strong change management leader able to build high performing teams.
* Encourages innovation and readily identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and best practice
Keywords: Regional Director, General Manager, Senior Management, Operations Director, Project Director, Senior Project Manager, Water, Sewage, Project Delivery, Opex, Capex