|Job Ref:||204671637||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Worksop||Address:||Post Code:||S80||Salary:||£36000 - £44000/annum Car + Laptop + Phone||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Adept Resourcing Engineering and Technical Recruitment Division are pleased to be working on an exclusive basis with a growing company in the Worksop area.
Take overall responsibility for the assigned projects. Manage and co-ordinate the
activities of the support teams to meet the customer's and the company's reasonable expectations in terms of Quality, Delivery and Cost.
* Monitor potential technical and commercial risks, and where appropriate develop and implement corrective action plans.
* Coordinate the flow and quality of information between internal teams
* Ensure critical tasks assigned are completed on time to meet the project program
* Create scope specifications and liaise with installation subcontractors to ensure the quality of the installation meets the company's technical requirements
* Support the appointed site manager to ensure the site program is achieved
* Take commercial and contractual responsibility for selected smaller projects
As well as the above key objectives, you will be expected to carry out other duties, which can reasonably be assessed to be part of your role.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in a manner, which safeguards their own health & safety & that of their colleagues.
* Able to work effectively as part of a small project team
* Able to work under pressure to achieve key project deadlines
* Able to take responsibility for and manage key parts of the project program
* Exhibit clear and precise communication skills
* Able to discuss detailed technical and commercial issues at all levels
* Experience within the Materials Handling sector would be highly advantageous
Salary: £36,000 - £44,000 + car + laptop + phone
25 days' holiday plus stats
If your experience suits this position, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV ASAP by clicking the "Apply" button