|Job Ref:||204671545||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Woodstock||Address:||Post Code:||SA63||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Job Overview: Further to a successful campaign of business growth, we are working closely with a successful & established injection moulding component manufacturer, to appoint an Injection Moulding Setter. EXPIRES 21/10/16|
Role: The role of Injection Moulding Setter requires a minimum of 3 years' experience working within a plastics injection moulding manufacturing environment. You must be technically competent in the setting, maintenance & optimisation of Injection Moulding machines working with a wide range of materials. In addition, the Injection Moulding Setter will ensure the smooth running of the plant during shift, able to problem solve quickly, resolve quality issues and maintain production targets.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and conscientious individual who is looking for an opportunity to further progress their career.
• Responsible to the Shift Team Leader for the safe and effective operation of mould shop equipment, and the production of moulded components to the required standard
• Ensuring Health & Safety disciplines defined in the company Health & Safety Policy document with reference to the Health & Safety at work act 1974 are followed and enforced
• Full compliance with all company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
• The rigorous application of all cGMP principles and practices
• Ensuring that all validated processes are running within the defined scope of the process parameters
• Completing In Process Checks (IPC) to ensure that all mouldings meet the required acceptance standard
• Ensuring housekeeping and cleanliness standards are met at all times
• The safe mounting and dismounting of injection mould tools
• Setting process parameters to pre-defined conditions ensuring adherence to designated output criteria
• The movement of materials and finished product to and from the moulding machine
• Reporting all machine and equipment faults to an appropriate person e.g. Shift Team Leader, Manager, Setter, Process Engineer, Maintenance Engineer
• The correct disposition of all waste from the moulding process
• Sorting and or re-working of mouldings as directed by Shift Team Leader
• Actively support the achievement of shift and departmental performance targets
• Any other duties as instructed by the Shift Team Leader or a Manager
Additional Skills / Competencies required:
Knowledge and Expertise:
• Injection Moulding Machine Setting
• Factory environment
• Documentation - GMP
• IPC measurement
• Effective team worker
• Flexible attitude in carrying out different types of work
• Able to work overtime when required
• Good Communication skills to line management level
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Formal qualification or experience in Injection Moulding
Key Words: "Injection Moulding", Setter, "Injection Moulding Setter", "Moulding Technician", "Injection Moulding Technician", "Process Technician"
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
LawsonKeys - 2015/ 2016 Recruitment Sponsor to PRW
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist - Plastics & Packaging
"LawsonKeys Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, LawsonKeys Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable".
LawsonKeys has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers