|Job Ref:||204671531||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£7.60/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Our client a leading manufacturing company based in the south of Lincoln are looking to recruit a production operator on a temporary basis.|
This is a highly skilled operative role working on precision parts and with precision instruments.
Position Overview and Responsibilities:-
• Perform a range of manufacturing tasks including; cleaning, preparing, coating and inspecting component parts, frequently from industrial turbine and aircraft engines.
• Working flexibly to process customer parts, using a variety of methods, this may include masking, grit blasting, burnishing, inspecting, thermal coating and hand spraying.
• Ensure all parts are processed to the agreed standards and specifications, as required in customer drawings.
• Perform all jobs and duties in accordance with the Company's operating and Safety procedures, to comply with the company's deep-rooted high quality and safety culture.
• Shift work, which may include nights and weekends.
Skill Set Required:-
• Previous experience working in a similar role in a production environment is desirable, however full training will be given to successful candidates.
• Educated to A-Level or equivalent, or relevant prior experience.
• Must have the ability to follow engineering drawings and customer specifications.
• Prior experience in spray coating an advantage.
• Enthusiastic, flexible team player with a 'can do' attitude.
• Desire to progress and take advantage of development opportunities