|Job Ref:||204671525||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||King's Lynn||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to be part of a multi disciplined team, my client has a healthy order book and are looking to increase head count for upcoming projects. You will take responsibility for all aspects of mechanical design, costing, and the production of engineering drawings. |
- To be degree qualified in an Engineering related subject.
- Strong ability & a good work ethic.
- Have the ability to work both within a team and as an individual.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- 3D Design
- Undertake first principles design, production of prototypes, organise and supervise in-house and external testing.
- Design cost-effective solutions within a defined time-scale, utilising the design tools provided.
- Attend appropriate meetings
- Prepare and maintain a common drawing filing system in conjunction with other Engineering Team members.
- Provide support for Customer Services and Sales Departments.