|Job Ref:||204671331||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£9 - £12/hour £9.50 - £11.50 per hr||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
CNC Router Programmer/Setter/Operator required for a busy manufacturing company in Leeds.|
Duties will include, Programming, Setting & Operating Rye and Andi CNC Routers machining various materials but mainly plastics.
Experienced setter operators will be considered.
Applicants with experience of Licom CAD/CAM software would be at an advantage, however experience of other CAD/CAM software will be accepted and transferrable training provided
- To ensure that working area is tidy and housekeeping is at the highest standard at all times
- To operate within the company`s QMS & Health & Safety policy at all times.
- Ensure that all jobs worked on have been correctly logged on/off (Merlin computer system) and all bookings are accurate
- Ability to interpret detailed engineering drawings
- Ensure that all non conforming products are indentified/ recorded and reported to Cell Leader in accordance with the companies QMS policy
- To carry out all Preventative Maintenance routines in order to take good care of our machine tools and other equipment, and report all faults
- To check programs, inspect parts in accordance with the companies QMS policy
- To set up the routing machines correctly in order to cut each material at the optimum speed, to achieve the specified quality and machine performance.
- All completed work is adequately stored in the correct areas with all supporting documentation correctly signed off
- To participate actively in the teams Continuous Improvement exercises
- All surplus product/materials are reported to Cell Leader and removed from working area
- Ensure that all Jigs/ Manufacturing Aides have been removed from the working area and are stored correctly
- Report to Cell Leader (by job) any overrun on estimated hours.
- Any other duties as required
Hours of work:
08:00 - 16:30 Mon-Thurs
08:00 - 14:00 Friday