|Job Ref:||204671288||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Fife||City:||Fife||Address:||Post Code:||KY10||Salary:||£34000 - £36000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Rullion Engineering has a fantastic contract opportunity for a Electrical Design Engineer for a market leading design & manufacturing organisation within the heavy Vehicle sector based in Fife.|
As the successful Electrical Design Engineer you will be tasked to manage the design and development of refuse collection vehicle and hoists within the Engineering department, with specific emphasis on the electrical engineering.
Our client is looking to offer the successful Electrical Design Engineer a fantasic hourly rate for the 3 - 6 month contract at cicra £35 phr.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ensure the completion of projects against set deadlines at all times.
* Provide line support to the production department.
* Attend meetings as and when required and take full part.
* To employ their knowledge and experience to proactively troubleshoot and solve Engineering and quality problems.
* To liaise with customers/contractors/manufacturers to aide the design/ development and aftercare of products
* Build relationships with other departments within the business to ensure information is exchanged and all customer requirements met.
* Project management of new products and enhancements to existing products.
* Good IT skills including experience with Codesys, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office
* PLC programming experience essential
* Excellent working/design knowledge of electrical systems including control systems
* Excellent communication skills with customers, suppliers and colleagues
* Ability to fault find, diagnose issues and problem solve.
* Engineering Degree
* Project Management from concept, through design to final production
* Experience with Creo Production (desirable)
* Experience working in a production environment
To apply, please forward your most up to date CV via the link below to Richard Stainforth at Rullion Engineering Glasgow