|Job Ref:||204671278||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wanborough||Address:||Post Code:||GU3||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Job Overview: Further to a successful campaign of business growth, we are working closely with one of our injection moulding manufacturing partners who manufacture safety critical components, to appoint a Quality Assurance Coordinator. EXPIRES 19/10/16|
Role: As Quality Assurance Coordinator (Batch Disposition) you will be responsible for reviewing Batch History Documentation (BHD's), ensuring that all work is performed to company requirements, prioritise work in accordance with batch requirement dates & will actively contribute to reducing cost of poor quality. The ideal candidate for the role of Quality Assurance Coordinator (Batch Disposition) will be able to work in a clean room environment and have good knowledge of quality control systems. SAP knowledge and route cause investigation experience would also be advantageous.
This is an excellent & rewarding post for an enthusiastic & loyal individual who wishes to work with like-minded professionals and a company that places their people at the forefront of the company.
• Working as a member of the Quality Team reporting to the QA Leader
• Working online and within the production environment to review and release batch history documentation in line with procedures and specifications
• Review Batch History Documentation (BHD's)
1. In-process BHD review and release of moulded components on SAP for use on assembly line,
2. In-process BHD review and release of finish assembly batches
• Represent the Quality team at production start-up meetings, delivering updates and briefings as required
• Manages stock within quality status
• Ensure that all work is performed to company requirements and that the production area remains in a safe and tidy condition
• Ensure that documentation in use is current and complete
• Interfaces with customer service
• Ensure that all relevant departments are informed of any failures or problems as soon as is practically possible
• Assist with preparation and communication of quality metrics
• Be aware of requirement dates for batches so that work is prioritised appropriately
• Communication at all levels and by actively liaising with other departments
• Actively contribute to reducing Cost of Poor Quality
• Provide quality guidance and support to resolve production problems in a timely manner
• Participate in complaints investigations, Out Of Specification/Out of Trend data, process improvement initiatives
• Assist in the review of General Operating Procedures and other relevant documentation to ensure they are up-to-date and reflect current operations.
• Any other duties assigned by their Line Manager
Additional Skills / Competencies required:
• Good knowledge of quality control systems,
• SAP system knowledge would a benefit (but not essential)
• Root cause investigation experience would be a benefit (but not essential)
• Responsible, accurate and thorough with a keen eye for detail
• Good team player
• Methodical and willing to work within set procedures
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Enthusiastic with an on-the-ball attitude and Quality driven
• Influence/Motivate people to improve standards
• Decisive and Assertive
• Ability to work well under pressure and use own initiative
• Self-starter and Self motivated
• Good standard of general education
• PC working knowledge essential (Word, Excel)
• Able to work in clean room environment
Key Words: "Quality Assurance", "Quality Coordinator", "Quality Co-Ordinator", "QA Engineer", "Quality Leader", "QA Technician", "QA Leader", "Batch", "QA Coordinator", "Quality Control", "Auditor"
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
LawsonKeys - 2015/ 2016 Recruitment Sponsor to PRW
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist - Plastics & Packaging
"LawsonKeys Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, LawsonKeys Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable".
LawsonKeys has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles