|Job Ref:||204671171||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£13.17 - £16.65/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
A well-established global engineering company based in Bolton is currently looking to recruit an Electrical Calibration and Maintenance Engineer to join them on an initial contract basis of 6 months.|
As the Electrical Calibration and Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the initial calibration and maintenance of test and measurement equipment.
The successful candidate should be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus, with a strong electrical bias that has actual experience working in a Calibration Laboratory, with proven planning and organising skills and be flexible and adaptable. Current security clearance would be preferable; alternatively you must be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK security clearance.
The key responsibilities of the Electrical Calibration and Maintenance Engineer are as follows:
* Ensure that both factory and proprietary test and measuring equipment is maintained in line with current procedures
* Carry out calibration and repair tasks in accordance with departmental processes and procedures
* Maintain calibration test records and update databases
* Check and complete all paperwork associated with C&M tasks in line with the Department procedures
* Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and quality standards
* Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the Department
* Maintain a safe working environment
* Maintain a good housekeeping policy
To be considered for this Electrical Calibration and Maintenance Engineer role you must possess the following skills and experience:-
* Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21
* Experience working in a Calibration Laboratory
* IEE Code of Practice for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (3rd Edition)
* Have a strong electrical bias
* 5 years relevant experience in manufacturing environment.
If the above Electrical Calibration and Maintenance Engineer position is something that you would be keen to hear more about, and you hold a current or are eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK security clearance, then please apply now with your updated CV now