|Job Ref:||204671072||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£36000 - £40000/annum O/T + Pension + Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:07|
MULTI - SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER |
FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
4on4off Shift Pattern - Rotating Days & Nights - 7-7
£35,600 - rising to £37,500 after 6 months and further rising to £40,000 after 12 months + Overtime + Pension + Benefits
Due to development initiatives across the business, our client, a market leading Food manufacturer and supplier to all of the major supermarkets is seeking to bolster its Maintenance Engineering team with the appointment of a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Supporting a number of high profile companies, this role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
* Providing both Reactive & PPM on all production equipment
* Working within a team of skilled engineers
* Maintenance on a variety of machinery within their fast paced environment
* Full Involvement in Project Work
* Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
* Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Multi-skilled Maintenance Experience
* Mechanical/Electrical Qualification
* Fault Finding Ability both Electrically & Mechanically
* PLC Fault Finding Experience
* Food / FMCG / Packaging / Automotive / Any Industrial Production Environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to James Clarke or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering