|Job Ref:||204671019||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£13/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Are you an experienced gas meter engineer seeking a permanent position with a reputable utilities company? If so read on...|
Our client are a well-established gas metering company who provide metering services all across the uk Due to company growth they are now looking to offer an exciting opportunity for experienced Gas Meter engineers to assist them with a long term contract working with a well known gas provider
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Attending to gas meter jobs for communal housing throughout Cambridge.
• Making sure all work carried out is to the expected high standard of the client
The ideal candidate;
• Must have MET1 and CCN1 qualifications
• Experience with meter moves & cap, reconnections, running copper
• Full UK driving license.
As this is a permanent role a vehicle, uniform, fuel card and mobile phone is supplied.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an established and expanding company who are really making a name for themselves in the utilities industry!
You must provide your qualifications (CCN1 & MET1 as a minimum) and your own basic gas fitting tool kit. A valid UK driving licence is also essential.
In return the company offer
• Permanent position
• Vehicle, uniform, fuel card and mobile phone supplied
• £13 per hour plus excellent overtime rate
• 28 days paid holiday
• Weekly pay
Only successful applicants will be contacted to arrange a telephone or in-person interview