|Job Ref:||204674660||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Job Title: Senior/Principal Transport Planner|
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Following the recent acquisition of some major projects, a nationwide multidisciplinary consultancy are looking to continue their growth and recruit of a Principal Transport Planner into their Manchester office. The successful candidate will work closely with the Associate Director and take lead on a range of private sector projects across the North West.
* Preparation of transport assessment reports;
* Junction modelling and traffic capacity analysis;
* Carry out sustainability and accessibility appraisals;
* Project manage on a range of developments;
* Manage client relationships.
* 6 years' transport planning experience;
* Proficient with Vissim (dynamic models);
* Excellent report writing skills;
* Project management experience;
* Familiar with junction modelling software;
* Business development experience would be beneficial, but is not essential.
The successful applicant will work in an exciting team, whose rapidly increasing workflow has allowed them to continue their growth across the North West. As a result, the Principal Transport Planner will have the opportunity to take on significant responsibilites within the office, and work closely with the Associate Director to help grow the team.
On top of this, the organisation are also offering a starting salary of up to £45,000 and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on (Apply online only).
Manchester, Liverpool, Oldham, Tranmere, Everton, Blackburn, Wigan, North West, Salford, Wilmslow, Mersey, Eccles, Preston, Warrington, Sheffield, Leeds, Huddersfield
Similar Job Titles:
Senior Transport Planner, Principal Transport Planner, Associate Transport Planner, Senior Transport Engineer, Principal Transport Engineer