|Job Ref:||204674650||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Cheshunt||Address:||Post Code:||EN8||Salary:||£350 - £400/annum Weekly Payments||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
A leading Engineering firm requires an experienced Planner to work on a long term contract based in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire.|
My client works on MEP projects throughout London and will require a Planner with relevant experience in this sector.
In the Planner role you will be working on the following:-
•Create a Robust logically linked, cost & resource loaded programme
•To support the Project Manager with managing all aspects relating to Planning/Programme for a particular project(s)
•To maintain an overview of all aspects relating to Planning / Programme for the project
• Maintaining Client expectations from programme point view.
• Ensure the team provide comprehensive programme updates, reviewing work before it is submitted.
• Updating programme weekly basis
• Carrying out Regular Programme Reviews and ensuring contractual obligations are in place.
• Carrying Out impact assessment and presenting delay programmes, cause & effect programmes.
• Keep close track of progress via look ahead & site diaries
Salary dependent on experience £ (Apply online only) a shift, weekly payments and long term works.
If you would like to hear more details about this role please contact Simon Bedlow by email or Tel: (Apply online only)