|Job Ref:||204674593||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Job: Senior Conformance Engineer|
Salary: Up to 45K
Location: West Midlands
An internationally renowned metals manufacturer in the West Midlands area is searching for an experienced Senior Conformance Engineer to join the team due to department expansion.
This is a fantastic opening for a Senior Conformance Engineer to become part of a well renowned and established company on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the successful Senior Conformance Engineer will include:
* Provide support and guidance for the business through a continuous improvement approach
* Support manufacturing process improvements using lean methodologies
* Assist in the maintenance and improvement of the companies Quality Management Systems to uphold accreditations
* Process and Product auditing
* Monitor and control team productivity and drive results
* Maintain the required standards of housekeeping
* Comply with Health and Safety regulations at all times
The successful Senior Conformance Engineer will possess the following attributes:
* Working knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 Quality Management Systems, TS16949 would be advantageous
* Degree educated or equivalent significant industrial experience
* Ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues
* Presenting a professional image at all times
If this Senior Conformance Engineer position is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills then please apply with an up to date CV along with your availability.
Premier are acting as an employment agency