|Job Ref:||204674396||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Merseyside||Address:||Post Code:||CH42||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
SERVICE COORDINATOR - MERSEYSIDE - MARKET LEADING CEMS CO - ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE + BENEFITS + CAREER PROGRESSION - SALARY: £25-30K DOE COMPANY BONUS SCHEME + 33 DAYS HOLIDAY|
A market leading supplier of CEMS (Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems) have a fantastic opportunity within their Service department.
The service department is a key part of the business and the service team provide round the clock support to over 100 sites throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland. The key function of this role is to make sure that our contractual obligations are met and that the service contracts are renewed on time, at the correct price and that all associated documentation & paperwork is provided.
* Coordinating service contract renewals from quotation preparation through to order placement, making sure the renewal is received before the expiry of the previous contract.
* Working with the Service Manager to schedule and allocate service tickets to the relevant engineers in a timely manner.
* Proactively retain and grow the existing service business.
* Reviewing the scheduling of the service team to ensure customer expectations and KPI's are met with regards to completed visits & paperwork.
* Forge quality customer relationships by liaising with customers at manager level and ensure we are informing them problems found, how problems have been resolved and actions taken to avoid further problems.
* Coordinate in-house and on-site service repairs from initial customer contact to quotation preparation and order placement.
* Manage all related customer service issues and ensure all customer communications and documentation are recorded and traceable within our CRM system (Saleslogixv7)
* Deliver technical sales support for service parts and service contracts to customers (Training provided as required and ongoing)
* Follow Company Quality Management procedures for Service Dept.
* Be prominent in supporting both the CEMS and Gas Detection service areas
* Assist with coordination and tracking of hire assets
* Minimum 2 year's experience within a service department environment
* Supervisory experience
* Strong Microsoft office skills & fully IT literate
* Technical knowledge within a related service area
* Proven successful track record
* Worked for a leading CEMS manufacturer (i.e. Servomex, Intertek, A1-Cbiss, ET, Land Instruments, Draeger, Crowcon)
* £25-30k (subject to candidates experience)
* Company bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* 33 days holiday
* Realistic career progression
Working for a leading manufacturer - renowned no.1 in the marketplace.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy