|Job Ref:||204674385||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£45000 - £51000/annum Package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Planner required with mechanical, electrical and asta knowledge require with immediate effect in the Bristol area. Girling Jones are working alongside a national mechanical and electrical building services contractor looking to bolster their planning team with an addition Senior Planner. Applicants with a proven mechanical and electrical building services PLANNING skill set would be seen in high regard, additionally Project Managers or Senior Engineers with Asta Power Project experience would be considered to take that next step should planning interest you.|
Your next company:
* Mechanical and Electrical Building Services contractor with a great reputation for project delivery within varied fields including Light Industrial, Commercial, Residential, Education and Medical. The company have proven to be quite diverse in their approach and very much forward thinking, having since opened several depots on a national scale they certainly are one to keep an eye on.
Your next position:
* The role will include the undertaking of planning responsibilities for projects and tenders, the development of critically linked detailed programmes, evaluation of time analysis, production of progress review reports and support for Project and Commercial teams.
* The role will demand a high level of interpersonal skills and will include Client facing interviews, presentations and meetings relative to the primary role.
What you'll need:
* Formal qualifications at HNC/HND/FdSc or BSc in Building Services Engineering would be desired.
* Additional qualifications in Planning/Management & Contract knowledge would be advantageous.
* Experience with Asta Power Projects is essential.
* Comprehensive Technical knowledge of Building Services and Buildings.
* The ability to work as part of a team with excellent communication skills.
* And ability to work on own initiative with a commitment to logic and detail.
* Excellent computer skills.
* The ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
* Be conversant with the range of Contracts utilised within typical Construction projects eg JCT/NEC
What you'll get:
* Competitive Salary and package to match, travel expenses where appropriate, life assurance, pensions and a profit related pay scheme with 25 days holiday (+8 BH), optional healthcare is available.
* All of this thrown into working for a diverse, progressive M&E Building Services provider.
Interested? Click 'Apply' or call Girling Jones for further details on this, and varied further mechanical and electrical building services positions across the South.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy