|Job Ref:||204670888||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Hydraulic Test Engineer/Supervisor|
Maloy & Flynn are currently recruiting for a Hydraulic System Test Engineer/Supervisor on behalf of a Global Manufacturer of Hydraulic Systems in Coventry.
• This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Supervisor and Hydraulic Test Engineer for a market leading manufacturer f hydraulic systems.
• As the Supervisor and Hydraulic test engineer you will be working in the systems division and have 3 fitters and 1 apprentice working for you.
• 20% of your time will be organising the work schedule for the week and making sure that the team know what they are doing and when.
• 80% of your time will be testing hydraulic circuits on power units and manifolds that are used in sectors such as the marine industry.
• A large percentage of what this team do is to work on prototypes of hydraulic systems and you will be testing the circuits and electronic components to make sure they follow internal and external requirements.
• You will also liaise and assist certification companies with their checks.
• This role is open due to retirement and is a fantastic opportunity to progress within a leading manufacturer of Hydraulic systems.
The Ideal Person:
The ideal candidate for the Supervisor and Hydraulic Test Engineer will be someone who understands Hydraulic circuits.
• You will be able to work out the functions without a manual or instructions.
• Ideally you will come from a Hydraulic background and should be able to carry out fault finding in hydraulic equipment.
• It will be beneficial if you have had man-management experience however this is not essential.
• You will have a qualification or an apprenticeship in engineering and you will be capable of working on your own and motivating a team.
• You will be methodical and a good communicator and be able to organise a team of people