|Job Ref:||204670828||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£23000 - £27000/annum + OTE £30k + Van + Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:19|
Field Service Engineer - Agricultural Machinery |
Gloucester area, workable from Cheltenham, Cirencester, Malmesbury, Wooton Under Edge, Ross-on-Wye, Ledbury, Tewkesbury, Bourton-on-the-water
£23,000 - £27,000. OTE £30,000+. Company van + Pension Plan.
Field Service Engineer required for a specialist agricultural machinery provider offering ongoing training and development and long term job security.
With two immediate vacancies due to expansion these roles will be suitable for engineers from agricultural, construction, mining, materials handling machinery or forces backgrounds. You will need to be able to interpret and diagnose from electrical schematics and be competent with hydraulic systems. A significant amount of the work will be involved with engine maintenance and repair.
The vast majority of the role will be traveling to customer sites on a UK wide basis, these are predominantly working farms. You will carry out maintenance and repair work on a range of agricultural machinery and be involved in advising customers on available products/machinery that will improve their productivity. During winter months most of the work will be based in the Gloucester premises.
The company are a small niche brand that have a close knit family fell to the working environment with the added bonus of a multi-national parent company investing in their future ensuring the long term security and success of the business. The successful candidate will benefit from ongoing product training and development and where appropriate will be support through external formal Qualifications
* Field service engineering support on a range of agricultural machinery
* Work on electrical, hydraulics, engines and general mechanical maintenance issues
* Use of electrical schematics to fault find and repair
* Use of company van to travel to UK wide locations with some but limited overnight stay away
(not more than 1 day per week on average).
* Multi-skilled engineer from agricultural, construction, materials handling, mining or forces background
* Strong electrical understanding and ability to interpret electrical schematics
* Willing to travel to client locations on a UK wide basis
* Must be a highly professional and considerate individual as many of specialist machines worked will be the personal property of the end user
* Full UK driving licence