|Job Ref:||204669140||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Car, Bonus, Pension||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
My client is are a market leader in the design, installation and maintenance of electronic security systems. They have been established for over 50 years and have gone from strength to strength. Due to their continued success a new vacancy has arisen for the position of maintenance manager. |
- To achieve and endeavour to exceed annual budgeted revenue and margin as set by the directors of the company.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of engineer's time sheets, XDA's and other relevant documentation in line with agreed procedures
- To provide a timely and professional response to customer complaints and credit control disputes (written, verbal or through site attendance) ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained.
- The six monthly completion of engineer and contractor audits to ensure adherence to health and safety, quality standards, professionalism and company defined procedures including ISO9001:2008.
- Regular assessment and management of team and individual performance through KPI's, customer feedback, audits and general observations to ensure that the company meets its contractual obligations.
- To enhance the customer experience by ensuring the provision of ETA's to all customers.
- Manage the team to achieve the companies expected response times, first fix and productivity rates.
- Motivate the engineers to work together to achieve the companies goals
- Team Training and development
- To ensure the provision of out of hours callout cover, being the point of escalation in the event of engineer or customer escalation (arranging cover in your absence)
- Work together with the store's department to ensure that required parts are sourced on a timely basis. In addition, to ensure that parts are disposed of in line with WEEE and Hazardous waste regulations
- Manage the fleet of company cars to include congestion charging, Insurance, replacement vehicles and car hire. .
- Management the maintenance team to generate agreed numbers of leads for new maintenance contracts and Day works
- Management of the maintenance team to ensure adherence to company policies
- The creation of Management reports as required
- Technical review of quotations as required
- Ensure key components are returned to stores for repair in order to meet the companies contractual responsibilities.
- Work together with the stores department to ensure poor quality or faulty equipment is recorded in the feedback system and issues are addressed to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the maintenance team accurately record and control the movement of stock to minimise negative impact to the P & L
If you are interested in the position and would like some further details please forward an up to date CV for consideration