|Job Ref:||204669119||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wellingborough||Address:||Post Code:||NN8||Salary:||£25000/annum Car||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
We require a Field Service Engineer to perform the commissioning, service and support of new and existing machine installations. This international company is based in Northampton and although UK travel is required you will be predominantly based from site. |
The successful candidate will be expected to cover and respond to customer sites across the UK and can include some infrequent nights over. Full product training is provided, work is in tandem and you will receive the full support of the company.
Duties of our Field Service Engineer will include: -
- Commissioning and installation.
- Service and repair of high end cutting machine tools.
- Fault finding on all products
- Bespoke customer training on existing equipment.
- Documentation of service and installation visits.
Skills and Qualifications needed to become our Field Service Engineer include: Either;
- Training, qualification or experience in Computerised electro-mechanical equipment or
- Degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar Essential;
- Electronic experience
- Ability to take ownership and work independently from their vehicle with limited day to day direct supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills and professional manner.
- Full, clean and current driving license.
- A willingness to travel (must have a valid passport).
- Willingness to undertake staff training and development as required.
- Passionate about new technology.
This role is live and I'm currently submitting candidates, please apply accordingly or for further information please contact the Northampton branch on (Apply online only)