|Job Ref:||204669028||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£26 - £30/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:21|
Inventor / AutoCAD Mechanical Design Engineer - Contract - 12 Months|
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer for one of our key clients within the Special Purpose Machinery industry. Our client based in Leicestershire is successful and rapidly growing business who are looking to add long term contract support to their mechanical and design teams. This is a contract position with a minimum 12 Months agreement.
The ideal Mechanical Design Engineer will have experience working with Special Purpose Machinery or Materials Handling
Skills and experience:
- Previous 3+ years' experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer
- Inventor 3D CAD Skills required
- AutoCAD 2D Layout Skills required
- Bespoke Special Purpose Machinery Design Experience Beneficial
- Materials Handling Experience Highly Desirable
- Analysis & Calculation Experience Beneficial
- Degree or HNC in Relevant Engineering Field Required
Rates are negotiable based on an individual's experience. Working hours are project dependant but on average a working week could typically range from 40-45 hours.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next week with the start date being as soon as possible.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques