|Job Ref:||204668976||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Howden||Address:||Post Code:||DN14||Salary:||£32000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
FTSE 250 Business |
Maintenance Engineer Multi-Skilled
Commutable from Hull, Wakefield & Doncaster
Day Shift - £34,000
My client are a FTSE 250 business who specialise in manufacturing and supplying products in to the construction industry.
The company boast an annual turnover in excess of 1 billion pounds.
They now require the services of a Maintenance Engineer to join the team. This role will later progress to a senior management position.
• TPM & PPM Faults
• Attending to mechanical and electrical breakdowns of various plant machinery
• Working with automated equipment
• Fault find on PLCs
• Some planning work - all training for this will be provided
• Electrically or mechanically qualified with working experience in both
• From an automotive, FMCG or food background
• Previous experience as a maintenance engineer within an automated environment.
If you feel you are right for this role, click the apply button now to be considered for this position