|Job Ref:||204668974||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£45000 - £46000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:18|
Design Development Engineer|
Up to £45,000 Per Annum
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a Design Development Engineer to work within the Water Treatment Sector, based out of their offices in High Wycombe the successful candidate will be responsible for producing efficient designs of laboratory water treatment equipment.
Your duties will include:
* Developing a range of projects including design, construction and testing
* Working within a small team of Development Engineers
* Determine the feasibility of engineering design, to include cost and system effectiveness
* Working closely with the marketing, purchasing and research teams
* Use of SolidWorks, Creo, and Inventor 3D
The Design Development Engineer will have experience of working in a product design role as well as applied experience of plastic injection moulding in 3D. This role would suit candidates with experience designing kitchen equiptment such as irons, kettles etc.
The ideal candidate will also have:
* A background in Engineering, Design or Design for Manufacturing
* An engineering of design qualification- minimum HNC
* Confident knowledge of designing products from design to completion
* A Full UK Driving license
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a globally recognised company with excellent scope to progress and grow within. You will receive an attractive starting salary of up to £45k as well as benefits such as pension scheme and healthcare.
To apply for this role please send your most recent CV or call Kim on (Apply online only)
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK